Job Template: Network Infrastructure Engineer
- May 27, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Network Infrastructure Engineer – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to provide technical support for planning, designing, maintaining, and integrating local and wide area network infrastructure and have input into the deployed network architecture.
- Installs, configures, maintains, monitors, and manages network infrastructure consisting of switches, routers, firewalls, and wireless LAN controllers, and all associated hardware and software.
- Investigates, evaluates, and makes recommendations on new and emerging technologies as part of ongoing hardware support and refresh cycles.
- Assists in the planning and design of LAN/WAN network architecture including:
- Network bandwidth analysis and capacity planning.
- Detailed specifications and schematic engineering drawings for network enhancements and modifications
- Supports network-attached systems
- Maintains a strong understanding of various protocols, *specific protocols*.
- X years of experience with network infrastructure including network routing and switching.
- X years of experience with *specific technologies*
- Certification requirements
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.