Job Template: Demand Generation Manager
- May 16, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Demand Generation Manager – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The Demand Generation Manager will manage the development of strategy and execution of integrated demand generation campaigns. The goal of the campaigns is to generate MQLs for the company. Key integration demand generation programs include content syndication, email campaigns, webinars, and paid social media campaigns. This role will partner with brand, marketing operations, product marketing and sales teams.
- Understand target markets, solution/product offering and competition
- Design and execute the overall integrated demand generation strategy for revenue creation campaigns, including content syndication programs, email campaigns, webinars and paid social media campaigns
- Own metrics and reporting, analyze results to adjust strategy and improve ROI of marketing activities
- Work closely with other stakeholders to identify and develop content and sales tools (print, web, multimedia, etc.) to support email campaigns
- X years of demand generation experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Experience with targeting, segmenting and profiling of prospects and customers
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple demand generation campaigns – content syndication, email, webinars, social campaigns
- Prior experience with a marketing automation system (Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.) and CRM system (Salesforce)
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.