Job Template: Tableau Developer
- June 1, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Tableau Developer – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to design, develop and publish reports and interactive dashboards, collaborating business and IT teams, and to test, clean, and standardize data to meet the business requirements.
- Dashboard creation, report authoring and troubleshooting, data source management.
- Create and edit SQL queries within Tableau
- Create interactive filters, parameters and calculations for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Support end-to-end Business Intelligence lifecycle development processes; to capture business requirement definitions (BRD), create functional requirement definitions (FRD), technical design documents (TDD), and run user acceptance testing (UAT)
- X years of experience in Tableau Development in a specific industry or type of company
- X years of experience with other required specific software/platform
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.