Job Template: Sales Enablement Manager
- May 19, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Sales Enablement Manager – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to develop learning materials, content, and resources to support sales teams throughout the sales cycle. The Sales Enablement Manager will work closely with the sales teams to understand needs to accelerate sales, and with product marketing, product management and others in the organization to develop the right tools. Additionally, this role will provide sales training.
- Support product launches working closely with sales and marketing
- Lead the creation and deployment of training, content, sales messaging, processes, and tools to support sales teams
- Support the selling process at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss analysis
- Manage and coordinate multiple sales enablement programs and sales training efforts
- X years of sales enablement experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Knowledge of best practices, sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment
- Proven experience with development of sales enablement content
- Strong presenter
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.