Job Template: Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) Analyst
- May 25, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) Analyst – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
We are looking for a Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) Analyst to join our [specify department] team. This role’s focus will be to perform management and support of the analysis, design, development, and implementation of enterprise-wide processes and systems. The ideal candidate will work as a liaison among stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the organization, recommend solutions and capture requirements that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Work with business users and stakeholders to develop and implement improved business processes.
- Collect, analyze, and document business rules, processes, and prepare use cases or other types of requirements documentation.
- Lead business requirements gathering sessions with business and technical resources for complex system development projects.
- Analyze business documentation to determine necessary IT system or business process changes required to meet the objectives.
- Prepare and review detailed functional specifications for IT systems development or enhancement projects.
- Assist with system testing and planning of system changes.
- Participate in the creation of training materials.
- X years of experience with developing business and functional requirements and writing use cases in specific industry or company type
- X years of experience with business process re-engineering (BPR)
- X years of experience in business change management
- Experience with waterfall and/or agile software development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.